|職名||Office Administration (TOKYO)|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
International real estate project management company.
As an office administrator, you will be supporting the local Tokyo team with secretarial, administrative and general office support tasks, reporting to the Country Manager (British), working in a multinational environment (French, Spanish, British and Japanese consultants).
Job responsibilities include:
• Supporting the team with general administration
• Maintaining of office supplies, vendor management
• Support senior management with travel, dinner and other entertainment requests
• Document formatting and creation, such as marketing material
• Manage incoming and outgoing mails
• Visitor accommodation, support of client meetings if necessary
• Internal event coordination for team or office events
• Support overseas finance team with payments, invoices or other money related transfers
• Support overseas HR team with employment contracts and other social responsibilities or events (such as CSR)
• Fluent Japanese speaker with proficient business level English (reading, writing, speaking)
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Organizational and multi-tasking abilities with self-drive.
• Team worker, with strong delivery on quality and completing tasks in a timely manner
• Great people skills – we want you to become part of the team, both for local Japan teams and overseas office!
Additional Job Information
【WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY】
★ Work in a global company in a multinational environment
★ Great work and life balance
★ Communicate in English on a daily basis
★ Team environment
★ Competitive salary
★ Possibility of internal or overseas transfer