|職名||Office Administration (YOKOHAMA)|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
International real estate project management company.
As an office administrator, you will be supporting the a team of project consultants with administrative tasks and assist with office management, reporting to the local Director (British).
Job responsibilities include:
• Consolidation of reports from regional teams
• Invoice and expense processing
• Arrangement of meetings
• Document creation and formatting
• English to Japanese translation support (not large scale translation)
• Support communication between Japan HQ, Yokohama office, other regional teams and overseas HQ in the UK.
• Office management – ordering of office supplies, vendor management, administering leases and contracts
• Fluent Japanese speaker with proficient business level English (reading, writing, speaking)
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Organizational and multi-tasking abilities
• Experience as project assistant is welcome – real estate or construction industry background is not a requirement.
Additional Job Information
【WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY】
★ Work in a global company in a multinational environment
★ Great work and life balance
★ Communicate in English on a daily basis
★ Team environment
★ Competitive salary
★ Possibility of internal or overseas transfer