|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
The Company is CRM developer that uses organisational technology to collect, manage, and act on experience data. Right now they are looking for an Office Manager and energetic individual who can support multiple senior leaders and assist in managing the Japan office operations.
- Main point of contact for the building property management and all office vendors. Managing the cleaning of this building.
- Manage the food and supply inventory and ordering
- Manage the new hire on boarding process
- Responsible for space planning of teams while considering future growth
- Support the IT department with any equipment and Zoom needs
- Assist with planning and execution of office events
- Bachelor degree
- 1-2 years of past Office Management or EA experience
- Experience/Interest in Human Resources
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills both in Japanese and English
- Organization skills: the ability to stay on top of multiple tasks and complete in a timely manner
Additional Job Information
Location: Chiyoda ku