Company OverviewInternational medical device company, pioneers of new technology.
As an office manager, you are self-motivated and able to support the Japan office in a stand-alone position. You will play a critical role in managing day-to-day office requirements and support senior management and communicate with multinational leaders.
Your job responsibilities will for example include:
• Manage all office administrative activities such as office supplies, as well as support in travel arrangements, expenses and payroll
• Additional secretarial duties such as schedule management and meeting coordination (local and international)
• Act as correspondence, managing e-mails, conference and video calls
• Support office events for internal and external attendees
• Translation of company documents
• Assist with cross-functional corporate functions such as HR, IT and Operations
• Native Japanese with at least business level English.
• Experience as office manager or executive assistant
• Be able to work independently and pro-actively
• Great problem-solving skills - being able to plan, multi-task, organize and prioritize accordingly to the present environment
• Efficient IT skills including Microsoft Office and Google applications
• High verbal and written communication skills for communication with all TransEnterix employees, partners, customers and vendors.
• Experience working in a global environment across multiple time zones
• Relevant industry experience is a plus.
Additional Job Information【WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY】
If you’ve wanted to run an office, be directly involved in decision making, be at manager level employment, lead larger projects and run overall back-office operations and manage subordinates in the future, this is a great chance for you!
★ Stand-alone role with responsibility and authority.
★ Enter the medical device industry, with strong growth and stability.
★ Great work and life balance with minimum overtime hours.
★ International company with daily use of English.