Company OverviewThe world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. They have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. They are helping build the cryptoeconomy, and increase economic freedom around the world.
- Manage the calendars for leadership in the office. This includes scheduling internal and external meetings, booking conference rooms, and managing logistics needed for said meetings (such as ordering catering).
- Handle expenses
- Establish strong relationships and rapport with the leadership you support and their teams.
- Office Coordination
- Co-ordinate local HR tasks, including: administration, onboarding, offboarding & lead local HR initiatives.
- Hands-on support when needed, i.e. event set ups, room configurations, employee desk moves, deliveries, etc. Provide up to date information for Workplace
- Maintain communication with key departments for overlap of needs to include IT, AV, and Security.
- Provide administrative support, including expense management, purchasing and organization of swag, meeting coordination, office and workplace experience equipment care, and supply management.
- Contribute new ideas to engage and energize the Workplace Experience team in improving productivity, efficiency, and quality of service delivery.
- Liaise with the Account Payable team to coordinate invoices, make payments for invoices/payrolls under supervision of Japan GM and Finance team.
- Translation of invoices, contracts, and other documents as needed.
- Minimum 3-5 years of related hands-on Office Manager, Facilities and/or Workplace Operations experience required.
- Broad knowledge of Corporate Operations policies and procedures. Excellent customer service skills with a pleasant and calm demeanor.
- Experience handling internal moves and space planning
- Ability to work in a flexible, positive, and team-oriented work environment, while being open to change and a mindset to initiate and embrace process improvement.
- Being able to adapt to the multicultural environment, using English and Japanese as common languages used.