Company OverviewOne of the world's leading internet entertainment service provider
Job DescriptionThis role provides the opportunity to scale and shape the company's workplace experience while working collaboratively with stakeholders from across the company.
This is a demanding and fast moving role that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and communication.
- Manage all facilities vendors at assigned site.
- Develop and oversee all Preventative Maintenance Programs.
- Implement site specific programs, procedures and systems to ensure regulatory compliance, protect employees, and the environment.
- Collaborate with the Global Environmental Health and Safety team to ensure compliance with health and safety standards and industry codes.
- Ensure Inventory Management, incoming/outgoing shipping.
- Ensure an exceptional onboarding experience for new hires.
- Conduct and operate regular facilities inspections and audits.
- Manage seating and space planning within facility to create maximum efficiency.
- Coordinate office moves, the setup of new offices.
- Implement best practice processes to increase efficiency.
- Confirm accuracy on finance operation, compare costs for goods and services against industry averages.
- Provide prompt response to requests and issues from facility occupants and manage Tickets.
- Lead Self-started projects, Prepare presentations, build reports.
Requirements- Fluency in Japanese and English
- The ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to create regular reports
- A service-oriented, hands-on individual with a strong vision on the future of facilities management services
- Strong people management skills, internal as well as vendor and partner. Ability to successfully interact with diverse groups and cultures
- Self-motivated and empathetic
- Superior organizational skills and great follow through on tasks
- Team-player who operates in a fast-paced team-oriented setting
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
Additional Job InformationWork location : Minato-ku
Flexible work hours
Free breakfast will be provided on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
Free lunch will be provided daily