Company OverviewLeading English footwear and clothing brand. The footwear is distinguished by its air-cushioned sole , upper shape, welted construction and yellow stitching. The brand has been the choice of footwear among various groups in punk/rock/hip culture.
Job DescriptionTHE GIG
Manages the team in day-to-day operational tasks (Import / Export, Order Processing, Warehouse Logistics, Inventory Control) and helps Operation Manager to supervise them to drive operational excellence.
THE STUFF THAT SETS YOU APART
• Manage the daily inbound / outbound logistics stable and smooth
• Develop and maintain operational guidelines for staffs
• Evaluate current operational issues and recommend necessary improvements
• Address operational issues and concerns in a timely fashion
• Join regular KPI meeting with the 3PL and Freight Forwarder
• Generate regular reports
• Implement Improvement Plan
• Run Ad Hoc projects assigned by Operations Manager
Full time FTE
9:00 – 18:00 with Flexible Hours Scheme (Core time: 10:00 – 16:00) from Monday to Friday
OT is required as per projects and events
Benefits are provided
Internal: Operation, MD, Sales, E-Com, Marketing, IT, and Finance / External: 3PL vendors
RequirementsYOUR FUNDAMENTAL QUALITIES
It’s never just a job. It’s a way of life. We live and breathe our Fundamentals - INTEGRITY. PROFESSIONAL. PASSIONATE. TEAM PLAYERS. They define who we are and how we get the job done. We believe each role is as unique as the person who does it. To be our Operation Assistant Manager, you will also possess these qualities:
• 3-5years’ experience of logistics / supply chain management in fashion or consumer goods business field
• 1-3years’ experience of team management
• Experience in managing a 3PL run warehouse
• Energetic and fast learner • Able to pick up business cases proactively.
• Strong customer-oriented mindset and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent team player and committed to working under pressure and tight timeline.
• Strong sense of urgency and responsibility.
• Self-motivated with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent command of spoken and written English and Japanese.
• Good numerical skills; comprehensive and comfortable with number
• Excellent command of MS Excel / Word / Power point
• Good knowledge of ERP in general – experience in MS Dynamics 365 (AX) is an advantage
Additional Job InformationApplication: