Company OverviewGlobally successful language institution.
Fully bilingual environment with daily use of written and verbal English!
Job DescriptionWorking as an Operation Coordinator, you will have a flexible role assisting the core managers of the school.
Your job responsibilities will be based on your present skill-set and potential, and you will be given tasks where you can thrive and grow as a professional.
Job responsibilities include, but are not exclusive to the following tasks:
• Assisting with logistics of student arrival and accommodation check-in
• Supervising resident managers (occasional domestic travel involved)
• Supporting communication with global sales offices
• Assisting and scheduling of school activities and supporting tour coordination
• Customer support – escalating problems, manage surveys, follow-up on feedback
• Vendor and supply management
• Update school’s internal website
• General admin, student consultation and tech support
• Native OR fluent Japanese speakers, with minimum business level English in both reading and writing
• Flexibility and adaptability to people of different backgrounds and cultures
• Great communication skills for internal and external communication
• Sense of responsibility, with good relationship building skills
• Pro-activeness and creativity
• Positive attitude!
• Experience in multicultural environment – in Japan or overseas
• Experience in relevant fields such as: tourism, education, customer service, administration, coordination or sales
• Working rights in Japan a necessity due to URGENT hire
Additional Job Information【WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY】
★ Globally successful company in the educational industry
★ Great work and life balance with minimum overtime hours
★ Fully bilingual environment with frequent written and verbal English communication
★ High-level of people interaction, both in English and Japanese
★ Challenging and engaging work content in a non-routine work
★ Internal mobility, career path and promotions