|職名||Operation & Logistics Manager|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
A Global Medical Device Company
- Managing the Logistics & Customer Service Team
- Logistics Management: Demand forecast, review and approval of order contents, formulation of inventory plan, inventory management, Inventory analysis, location analysis, cost analysis, etc.
- Customer Service Management: Response policy determination, review, telephone response script revision, collection and analysis of inquiry contents, response to quality evaluation, feedback, guidance, etc.
Salary: Up to 12 million yen, with work location of Tokyo
- Strong end-to-end logistics experience
- Strong leadership and people management skills of a large team
- Ability to lead and build a new team and implement new systems
- M&A integration experience
Additional Job Information
This position involves 50% travel