Company OverviewGlobal Leader in Apparel and Accessories
Job Description1) Through Back office operation, i.e. logistics, after-sales service and customer service, Operation manager needs support to make sales and provide smooth and efficiency operation and support to company.
2) Always need to consider balance between service level for retailer request and operation cost to optimize company profit.
3) Provide good environment to team staffs with coordination among HQ and APAC back office team.
4) People management skills, with capability to balance tasks and workload.
5) Ability to keep spirit up for him/her and the team, even during stressful moments.
1. Monitoring Delivery progress and lead time to delivery to customer on time
2. Improve logistic lead time, international and domestic, to customers
3. Communicate with APAC and HQ logistic team to improve logistic flow and solve problems
4. Fill rate checking and delivery timing decision (take balance sales and delivery cost)
5. VAS (Value Added Service) activity and lead time monitoring and improve lead time with Forwarder and distribution center.
6. Budgeting and seek for cost saving to outsource
7. Monitoring non-delivery products in DC to make sales and cash flow on properly.
8. Handle customer related issues
9. KPI and Activity report to Head of country and APAC
1. Control and monitoring sales order upload (including return order) to SAP on time
2. Control/Monitor/Budget/Improve the activity of outsourced repair/after-sales company.
3. Develop After-service level
4. Solve Retailer and Consumer related issues
5. Report product quality problems to HQ QC team.
6. Communicate Italy QC team to reply inquiries from customers regarding product quality issues
7. KPI and monthly activity report to Head of country and APAC.
1. Control and Monitoring SAP Sales Order upload progress
2. Maintain and monitor customer master data
3. Report Net order progress to relative department.
4. Enhance and develop sales support tool.
5. Monitoring Sales Sample order, return record in SAP and sample inventory count management
6. Develop CS efficiency and productivity environment and introduce system with HQ & APAC CS team
Requirements· Minimum over 5 years working experience in Operation department (i.e. Logistics, After-sales, Customer service)
· Person is strong at logistics and After-sales service operation is plus
· Excel / Words/ Power point skill is necessary
· High operation skill by ERP (SAP, AS400etc) is MUST.
· SAP user experience is plus
· Development experience for SFA or B2B web site is plus
· English – Business level is necessary
· Willing to dedicate time to support team staff and give positive and constructive environment
· Capable of explaining opinion with figure and logic
· Capable of working under pressure of request from customers, sales team, HQ
Additional Job InformationIf interested, please contact RGF Hr consultant Sachiko Nakagawa at: