Company OverviewCall Center Manager at Global BPO Company
Job Description• Develop and implement a business and operational strategy for the client project.
• Develop and manage an annual business and operational plan, tuning/changing as required on a quarterly and monthly basis
• Establish, with the country director, a robust organizational structure to run the project.
• Develop and sustain a high performance team through effective hiring, coaching, developing, succession planning and performance management. Ensure full staffing of the project according to agreed headcounts.
• Oversee the achievement of Key Performance Indictors covering operational, financial, customer service and employee satisfaction objectives.
• Manage the local client relationship, successfully setting and directing the client expectations in line with the business activity.
• Work with regional teams where appropriate, for experience sharing, best practices and client management.
• Work with IT team to ensure appropriate IT and telecommunications solutions, test environment, physical and data security.
• Develop and execute a plan to achieve appropriate industry certifications for the site. Maintain certifications.
• Demonstrate leadership that embodies the corporate values and ethics and promotes an open, fair, and honest environment.
Requirements• Extensive experience of leading and managing large teams in BPO/customer facing operations environment, especially in technical support. Minimum of 10 years, of which 5 in a management role. Extensive experience of working with external and/or internal clients.
• Demonstrable track record in achievement of operational and financial objectives in such roles.
• Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills. Able to us a range of communication techniques in working with subordinates, peers, superiors, external stakeholders.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Proven ability to successfully manage people, processes, and technology.
• Strong analytical skills, ability to prepare or direct preparation of informative reporting, ability to interpret, solve problems and drive action from data.
• Experience of managing organizational change
• Proven success in managing organizational change.
• Preferred bachelors or above degree, any discipline. Business management, computer disciplines, desirable.
• High degree of self awareness, open minded, fair and ethical personality
• Native Japanese and fluent/business level English.