One of the world’s TOP 3 Pharmaceutical companies.
About this role
- Hiring Manager: Operation Planning & Commercial Excellence Head
- Operation Planning team size: 6
- Organization Structure: Matrix
- Job Security: low turnover (4%)
- Lead key cross functional projects and initiatives, closely collaborating with Japan and Global project teams (e.g. BUILD/Step Change, MCC, REBORN, etc.)
- Help identify, assess and implement new business/collaboration opportunities (internal and external) with the potential to impact OBU’s mid-term growth and profitability
- In collaboration with BD&L, lead OBU assessment, due diligence and recommendation of major partnership and M&A opportunities and prepare final assessment and recommendations
- Responsible for in-depth portfolio analysis based on financial and business/market insights, and contributing to long term forecasting and strategic planning
- Responsible for assuring that core processes are consistent with overall business strategy
We always welcome Business Consulting experience person.
- Degree in business or other relevant subject matter MBA preferred
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Japanese
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and conceptual thinking, with proven problem solving skills
- Solid experience in strategic planning or project management
- Superior organizational skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects in parallel
- Strong financial acumen and results orientation.