|職名||Operation process enhancement analyst, HRIS Section|
- Manage full cycle employee administration, including, but not limited to, transaction processing and support, HR program and compliance administration and answering employee and manager queries
- Maintain data quality and integrity through transaction processing, system maintenance and regular audits.
- Manage Human Resources ticketing system (Zendesk/JIRA); supporting process, system and HR related questions and requests, serve as Tier 2 support.
- Ensure attention to all requests within an adequate response time based on established service levels.
- Cross-train with other members of HRIS Operations team to provide backup.
- Identify and recommend opportunities for continuous process improvement; create efficiencies through understanding system capabilities and streamlining processes.
- Participate in projects and initiatives to support the HR function.
- Participate in efforts to drive user adoption and user training.
- Participate in system updates and enhancement projects, as assigned.
- Ensure client service and satisfaction in all areas of position.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- +2years experience in HR Operations and / or an HR Shared Services environment
- +1 years of Workday HCM or other modules experience required
- +1 years of other HR Management System (SAP Success Factors, Company etc.) experience required.
- Experience supporting and partnering with dispersed stakeholders and team members
- Clear communication skills, both written and verbal in English and Japanese; ability to communicate complicated details effectively with individuals at all levels within the organization
- Solid Excel skills, proficient in pivot tables, functions like v-lookups and macros.
- Proactive and able to organize and prioritize with limited guidance; work independently or within teams, and meet deadlines
- High attention to detail, ability to recognize and recommend improvement
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, integrity and professionalism
- Customer service mindset with a positive attitude
- Recruiting, HR Labor, Payroll, Performance Management, Talent Development, Learning and basic HR Operations Experiences
- Experiences to implement or operate other IT systems
- Agile Project Management Experiences