Company OverviewTop Tier Asset Management
Job Description* Trade Processing, Trade enquiry management for trades executed in US and in Japan.
* New client onboarding.
* Cash & Position reconciliation enquiry management with global system, Trust Banks, Global Custodians, Overseas Brokers.
* Close coordination with US Head Office counterparties (Operations and Investment Teams)
* Derivative documentation support and liaison between Japanese trust banks and overseas offices.
* Various system standing data setup coordination.
* Operation related issue resolutions working with overseas offices.
* Look to build efficiencies and suggest improvements to existing processes.
RequirementsSuccessful candidate should be
* Fluent in both written and spoken English.
* Proactive leader as well as team player with hands on Operations experience.
* Quick learner with intellectual curiosity and passion for learning new things.
* Demonstrate strong organizational skills.
* Has the ability to multi-tasking and deliver results.
* Good understanding of various financial products.
* Operations professional with foreign financial institutions is a plus.
* Technical skills in data analytics for process improvement is a plus.