|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
US 3PL Company
Reporting to the Managing Director of Japan, the primary responsibilities of the Operations Manager are to lead the operations team to support the day to day operations activities to enhance the overall operational efficiency while maintaining customer satisfaction by delivering high-quality service and operations excellence.
· Oversee day-to-day operations activities to ensure processes and procedures are understood and followed
· Trouble shoot and provide logistical / operations solutions for issues
· Develop and implement KPIs for Operation team and Key account Sales / Service team.
· Manage and lead the operations team and Key account Sale/Service team to meet KPI and company goals.
· Understand customer’s requirements; evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints
· Interpret carrier contract rates. Participate in the renewal and negotiation of contracts. Support all carrier relationship management.
· Communicate with customers; coordinate with vendors or agents to ensure smooth running of both inbound and outbound shipments
· Negotiate or obtain competitive transportation rate and secure space booking
· Work proactively to identify cost savings and service enhancements and process improvement on freight service to enhance overall customer’s satisfaction
· Actively participate in company’s sales and marketing initiatives
· Ensure the team is adequately staffed, managed and trained
· 7 years or above experience in freight forwarding with experience in air and sea freight operations
· Strong operation and process background in ocean freight and airfreight forwarding and warehouse logistics.
· Experience in carrier contract negotiations, routing and cost structure
· Good command of English and Mandarin will be an added advantage
· Proficiency with MS Office
Additional Job Information
For more information, please contact Siew Wee at 070 4805 1508 or email her at email@example.com