|職名||Order Management @British Luxury Company|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
More than 100 years old British Luxury Brand
The person is responsible for assisting the Manager in his/her all activities, which includes a variety of tasks and ranging from simple to complex.
By accurately grasping understanding for requests from Retail Division and responding promptly and proactively, optimize the Manager’s productivity as well as convenience.
• Order Management
• Work closely with boutiques and London HQ for processing orders via email or phone.
• Maintain and update orders and sales record to report to the manager as needed basis.
• Support to meet accommodate a request from boutiques in order to increasing business and the demand.
• Administration work
• Collect and manage quantities of quantitative and qualitative data, and check data properly in orders and invoices.
• Assist in the organization and preparation for the tools for a event according to a given order.
• General administration work related to business (ex. Shipment of equipment and ordering voucher)
• Business acumen, organizational, and prioritization skills
• Devotion to duty, effective team player and networker
• Strong interpersonal, communication, and client orientation skills
• Strong sense of integrity
• Digital acumen
• Fluency in English and Japanese