|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
• Contracts / management with overseas subsidiaries / agencies, creation of sales plans to sales companies, etc.
• Orders from overseas subsidiaries and agents, negotiations on export and brokerage transactions, etc.
• Market trend research, analysis, marketing strategy planning, strategy progress and forecast management
• Overseas sales experience (3 years or more)
• Bargaining power with business partners
• PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• English (Business level, TOEIC 800 or higher)
• Japanese (Business level, JLPT N2 or higher)
• Those who can travel overseas
• Able to think logically and have bargaining power
• Those who like sports