Company OverviewWorld leader for entertainment equipment for business' and end consumers. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the top Fortune 500 companies in the world.
Job DescriptionOn-Site Project Manager will be responsible to collaborate with customer different departments, 3rd party vendor and local internal teams.
• Facilitate working meetings and status meetings as appropriate throughout the project, proactively identifying and taking action required across multiple work streams in the project to keep delivery on schedule
• Effectively manage & communicate project tasks and commitments with project team members and stakeholders
• Act as a liaison between the customer and multiple local internal teams
• Work closely with customers (technical and executive level) to understand the requirements in a wide view, and develop effective working relationships
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project.
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks and crises, and devise contingency plans as needed
• 3 years of hands-on experience in managing software projects (preferably spanning both client and
server-side development and integration). Automotive – advantage.
• Experienced in vehicle program gates and milestones and supplier requirements to manage to same
• Demonstrated experience managing multiple, concurrent software development and/or integration projects
• Software engineering/ Engineering Bachelor’s Degree
• Strong technical background in software/ automotive industry
• Customer facing experience
• Excellent human relations with cross-cultural communication experience
• Strong verbal/ presentation/ rhetorical abilities
• Strong self-management capabilities; positivity and a high motivation towards accomplishing objectives
• Ability to successfully operate under pressure