|職名||PM - Contact Center|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Online Tech Company
• Coordinate internal resources and external vendors for the smooth operation of projects.
• Ensure that all projects are on time, within scope and within budget.
• Ensure resource availability and allocation.
• Provide training and guidance to team leads on projects.
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
• Report and escalate to management as needed.
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
• Meet with potential clients and explain services.
• Create invoices, quotes and estimates when needed by clients.
• Devise new processes and procedures for the service line and help with implementation.
• Communicate with existing clients daily by phone, chat, e-mail to ensure they are happy with our services.
• Take part with HR in interviewing candidates and assessing their fit to the position.
• Manages effective engagement and communication with the project leads, resource personnel and business stakeholders.
• Reviews and approves key project documentation deliverables (e.g. Requirements and specification document).
• Creates solutions and business proposals for potential clients
• Interacts with Project Managers from other studios.
• Previous experience as a project manager or similar position.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Japanese.
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office/Excel