Company OverviewOur client is a growing start up in the Retail Systems industry based in Europe. Due to their success in Japan they are looking to add another implementation consultant to grow the business further. This is a great time to join and become one of the starting members within the Japan team.
Job Description• The installation, configuration and support of hospitality products supplied by HRS, together with their associated interfaces.
• Be familiar with and adhere to the latest installation standards and implementation procedures.
• Participation in the automation of hotels, restaurants, spas and fitness clubs across the region;
• Commissioning of software and providing subsequent technical support;
• Conducting end-user training
Requirements• Minimum 2 years of experience in the installation & configuration of Hospitality PMS, POS products, together with the associated customer training.
• Experience of working with competitive hospitality products including PMS and Spa systems; management experience in the hospitality industry is desirable.
• Familiar with Oracle PL/SQL. Professional certification is preferable.
• A team player with high level of dedication
• Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
• Able to work on tight deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multitask and attention to detail
Additional Job Information- 20 days paid leave
- Japanese and English ability for communication with teams abroad and with customers
- Business trips (projects abroad and in Japan)