Company OverviewGlobal CRO
Job Description• Ensure from location a smooth execution of all Pharmacovigilance (PV) activities performed.
• Across functions, identify trends and opportunities for improvements. Facilitate sharing of learning across geographies.
• Ensure that all client requests are completed on time, as per the deadline and Create a team structure.
• Clarify any confusion in Client updates when some information is unclear, It can be reflected in the manual as needed.
• Ability to act in an intercultural setting.
• Ability to self-manage and self-motivate.
• Excellent written and verbal communication including professional documentation skills.
• Team Player
• Concern for timely completion of training activities and training documentation.
• Knowledge of Literature (Japanese and Overseas), research measures, GVP and Pharmacovigilance processes.
• Accumulate inquiries and responses so that no personalized rules occur, and reflect them in the manual as necessary.
Requirements• A relevant experience 3 years of experience in the preferably in pharmaceutical industry, pharmacovigilance (PV), GVP.
• Experience in conducting periodic reports on infectious diseases, Create Research measures report draft.
• Thorough expertise in processing pharmacovigilance activities (GVP, Quality control, ICSR management, specific reports).
• Rigor and relationship skills.
• Should be able to identify risks and issues and come up with possible mitigations.