|職名||Paid Media Specialist|
|勤務地||Japan - Others|
A Global Lifestyle Brand
- Develop the integrated media strategy to be used as the base for drawing up annual planning (including use, measurement and media purchasing) and ensuring that its execution is aligned with the strategy.
- Perform in depth analyses for each medium within the media mix and work towards a comprehensive paid, owned, earned media framework to maximise the impact of the communication.
- Ensure a media-research approach is applied that helps to simulate and measure media performance as well as take fact-based media decisions, e.g. dashboards, web analytics, media modelling, Consumer Tracker.
- Work towards an innovative and evolving media selection (online and offline) and media mix.
- Lead the development of targeted and re-targeted media use and identify relevant distribution platforms for mass and segmented communications.
- Responsible for professional media buying and budget management (including media auditing, cost-efficiency analyses, monitoring and reporting on cost-benefit ratio and budget compliance) and cost transparency by ensuring a comprehensive contracting and invoicing process.
- Select and manage media agencies, particularly concerning contract, scope of work, fee and objective setting, and perform agency reviews.
- 5+ years of experience in paid media and/or media planning. Agency side is OK.
- Native level Japanese and business level English.
- Team player.