|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
One of the worlds largest and most progressive fintech companies is looking for an experienced bilingual paralegal to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast moving and progressive company that is making a huge impact in fintech.
You will be responsible for the creation and review of various types of contracts (NDA, service agreements, etc...) as well as working with and coordinating with outside counsel. Other duties will include BOD meetings, translations of documents (English to Japanese), and ensuring corporate governance. You will also be reporting to the US HQ regarding legal issues and challenges.
- Experience as a corporate paralegal, either at a major law firm or in-house, at least 3 yrs.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Fluent verbal and written proficiency in English and Japanese.
- Highly skilled in legal concepts and terminology
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and the Ability to work under pressure
- Experience with working with regulators and in a law firm is highly desireable