|職名||Partner Sales Director|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
They are a multinational company from Europe, also listed as one of the Fortune Global 500 companies.
They started their business 183 years ago, they have 5 different businesses that include Secure Power, Factory Automation, Process Automation
Power system, and Field Service. They are pioneer digitization and transformation of energy and processes and turn the bold ideas of their customers into reality.
For their Secure Power business, they are looking for Partner Sales Director.
The Distribution Director is responsible for defining the country commercial strategy and the execution plan to profitably grow the sales of solutions & professional services portfolio for the Japan distribution business. The distribution scope includes distributors either volume, software or value-added distributors, volume resellers, Inside sales and Retailers accounts.
This individual will work closely with Country Sales, Channels, Operations, Partner Program and Channel Marketing to develop and deploy technology and strategy sales and solutions in a matrix organization.
1) Distribution Role
• Grow market share in Japan and ensure the highest level of distributors satisfaction
• Owns and executes the local distribution strategy and programs for Secure Power Japan
• Platform our business vs the market, establish optimal market coverage and strategy to saturate our Channels with our offers
• Define the best in class, blueprints and continually updates on distributor contract and policies in terms of inventory, rebate, Marketing Development Fund
• Monitor and prevent gray by updating or implementing needed rules and tracking process
• Responsible for Distribution quarterly review and monthly update
• Drive the development of the Distribution Volume Sales based on Sales OUT activities
• Develop Distributors intimacy through developing CxO relationships and map key account organizational structure
• Distribution offer coordination with LOB and Cluster/Country for new and needed product development - Manage priority of development requirements
• Manage and lead the ISR SMB (Small Medium Business) program
• Deploy and partner with local BD/sales enablement team and partner program lead to create training campaign (topics/ material selection, organization, tracking, communication) targeting sales and technical team of distributors and volume resellers
2) Distribution team leader
• The Distribution director drives the distribution transformation approach and must ensure full adoption of the channel by educating and following up on the key miles stones
• Coach the team through leveraging expertise and experiences
• Encourage collaboration across Commercial Teams, by sharing key market trends, best practices, key innovative approach.
• Develops and nurtures a high-quality relationship with other relevant areas and functional heads.
Additional Job Information