Company OverviewWorld's leading energy company
Job Description• Execute complex local HR processes especially payroll, in line with existing policies and procedures, assuring high quality data management and effective documentation
• Troubleshoot payroll processing errors, identifies issues and recommends solutions to improve overall service delivery of the team.
• Complete reconciliation of source payroll data and prepare files for payroll processing
• Take ownership of end-to-end HR system and processes • Lead / Participate in local and global projects. • Liaise with HR Business Partners, HRiC, Employees, and Business Line Managers, as required in order to resolve process and payroll issues. • Contribute to best practice sharing within the team, striving for continual improvement in service delivery, and participating in improvement initiatives. • Drive knowledge management through ensuring job aids and process documentation are of high quality and updated as required.
• Focal point for document control of local payroll, remuneration and benefits.
• Establish a health committee and work closely with the industrial physician.
RequirementsStrong knowledge and experience in HR systems and processes particularly payroll.
• Stakeholder management skills.
• HR administrative/operational experience
• Deep knowledge of Payroll legislation & reporting rules
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Detail oriented & used to work under tight deadlines with significant amount of output required.