|勤務地||Japan - Osaka|
A leading European Pharmaceuticals company
Lead activities related to payroll processing in Japan. Serve as a payroll subject matter expert across HR and ensure operational excellence in payroll and time management systems and processes. This role will be responsible for accurate, timely, and compliant payroll taxation for employees across all business areas in Japan.
• Interpret guidelines for processing/calculating tax withholding, deductions, garnishments, relocation, arrears, stock, benefits, and other payroll impacting items.
• Recommend changes to remain in compliance with regulatory requirements while streamlining, improving processes and gaining efficiencies.
• Manage over payment recovery process and ensure compliance with appropriate regulations.
• Ensure excellent customer service from the payroll team to employees and other HR centers of excellence.
• Develop and maintain audit procedures, perform SOX related audit controls.
• Research and resolve payroll issues by analyzing any errors or system problems and finding and implementing solutions.
• Vendor-manage the payroll vendor
• Document and update procedural documentation.
• Stay current on payroll trends and legislation.
• Support special projects as directed.
• Conduct ad-hoc analyses as applicable
• Provide support for critical HR initiatives as needed
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Strong tech savvy, and the ability to learn technical subjects quickly.
• Familiarity with cloud computing and internet research.
• Excellent time management, organizational, and prioritizing skills.
• Superior people skills, including verbal and written communications with all levels of employees and manager.