Company OverviewPrestigious European Healthcare Company
Job Description• Deliver Net Sales targets for major brands in the BF -Analyze market situation and prepare actions;
• Prepare 5-year Strategic Plan and the Integrated Product Strategy (IPS) Plan, aligning within Japan and with Global Franchise strategy;
• Develop solid brand positioning for each of major brands through by developing tactical plans aligning with other functions including medical, T-KAM, Sales planning and sales;
• Prepare go-to-market plan and activities for any new products;
• Closely work with global brand team to co-create and align on strategy;
• Drive enhanced medical expert engagement;
• Build new capabilities in the organization (e.g., digital, account management);
• Drive associate engagement through continuous focus on high-performing teams, coaching and on managing work/life balance of the team;
• Develop strong marketing talent pipeline and retain high potentials;
• Ensure V&B (value & behavior).
Requirements• A University level (bachelors) degree; Marketing, Business Administration, Clinical Research, or related field.
• MBA a plus.
• Japanese: Fluent (mother tongue)
• English: Business level (850 or above in TOEIC) • Strong interpersonal skills at all levels within the organization both in Japanese and English
• Minimum 3 years of experiences in Pharma brand marketing, strategic marketing and/or non-pharmaceutical brand marketing management.
• Experiences in market research, a plus – Insight and Segmentation studies, in particular.
Additional Job InformationIf interested, please contact RGF Hr consultant Madina Aitzhanova at:
T: +81-3-4400-2621 (D) +8180 4080 4777