|職名||Planning & Account Manager|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
An English-language international daily newspaper owned by Nikkei Inc, headquartered in London, with a special emphasis on business and economic news.
Every business is unique and so is our offering. We produce bespoke programmes utilising our group portfolio.
You will have the ability to work across the following:
• Editorial in print and digital
• Live events
• Creative Services through Alpha Grid
We expect the successful candidate to engage in the following activities:
• Working closely with the advertising agencies on a regular basis and have constant conversations on a variety of clients; from big solution pitches to trading and programmatic.
• Proactively identify new target clients for Marketing Services offering.
• Produce high quality proposals and presentations in both English and Japanese (including translation).
• Ensure smooth and successful execution of campaigns by closely working with the Asia team; Planning, Production, Project Management, Audience Marketing and Campaign Management.
• Work closely with the content solutions business development manager to accelerate the sales of FT content solutions.
• Work closely with the campaign management team to identify regionally packaged display products for regional clients
Other associated tasks:
• Achieve / Exceed individual and team advertising revenue targets, as well as contributing to the overall global revenues
• Unique and relevant sales proposals and presentations in person to clients
• Proactive showcase the latest developments of products and media syndication research results to agencies, clients and third party representations on a regular basis
• Effective management on digital campaigns and ensure the campaign under delivery and credit notes kept at minimum level
• Effective usage and up to date knowledge of Salesforce and any other user interface required.
• Be on top of the website developments including editorial coverages / features, new products and its traffic
• Attend industry seminars and conferences for networking and learning business challenges and opportunities.
• Native Japanese & fluent English
• 2-5yrs of professional working experience