|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
World's leading energy company
• Develop and drive implementation and maintenance of local policies, pay and benefits programmes and processes, and service delivery in country.
• Remain up to date with emerging trends, changes in legislation and develop appropriate responses at local level.
• Translate external updates and insights from local regulatory, labour and economic environments into potential implications and policy recommendations.
• Undertake data processing and complex analysis to support remuneration policy and remuneration proposals with strong data processing, analysis and interpretation skills.
• Working closely with the Central Policy team in annual salary survey and recommend changes to remuneration and benefits programme for all local staff
• Support the Reward Management team and Country HR Manager in framing the annual pay review outcomes and any stakeholder management activity
• Ensure compliance and consistency in the implementation and maintenance of global / local HR policies and processes in-country
• Drive strong CI focus on streamlining and improving policy, and compliance processes, identifying further opportunity for the migration of transactional work where possible.
• Subject matter expert on local HR policy, procedures and tools, ensuring organizational compliance with local legislation
• Focal point for document control of local policies, remuneration and benefits.
• Manage local online HR content, including content changes, content pages, navigation and related links
• Establish a health committee and work closely with the industrial physician.
• Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to understand/diagnose business issues
• In-depth knowledge of labour and employment related legislations.
• Ability to deal with confidential information and implement change initiatives.
• Sound understanding of how the Policy, Compensation & Benefits drive business value, customer focus
• Project management skills
• Independent, self-driven