Company OverviewTop Big Data Analytics Software Company
Job DescriptionThe client a Big Data analytics software company that provides end-to-end solutions enabling semiconductor and electronics brand owners to protect product quality and enhance their brand reputations in the market.
As a Presales Engineer at this company, your responsibilities will revolve around creating awareness of company's products and solutions, and working closely with potential customers to determine how the product can best serve their unique needs.
- You'll provide product demonstrations via webex or face to face to potential customers
- You'll manage new customer engagement projects including data analysis coordination, training, tech IT review, etc
- You'll perform onsite pilots at potential customers' sites, respond to requests for information or pricing and prepare sales package proposals (SoW)
- You'll proactively scope the technical solution to meet customer requirements, assess customers' met and unmet needs, and recommend solutions that optimize ROI and value for the customer and the company.
- You'll coordinate closely with internal sales, sales support, and operational resources to align the design with customers' business requirements and existing infrastructure.
Requirements- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution in relevant fields
- A sales and / or marketing background
- Hands-on experience in electronics manufacturing, process flow, NPI stages with strong understanding of the different engineering tools /activities i.e. correlation, characterization
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Willing to travel ~50%
Additional Job InformationIf Interested, please contact RGF Hr Consultant Tahmidul Islam at:
D: +81-3-6422-4464 | M: +81-(0)80-4695-1991