|職名||Pricing&Market Access Manager/Associate Director|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
This position is responsible for securing reimbursement of our products in Japan. This
includes developing pricing strategies to obtain NHI price for new drugs and optimal patient access. The Associate Director/Manager will develop a local value proposition, HTA (Health Technology Assessment) and data plan to secure initial access and optimize long term pricing.
S/he will partner closely with stakeholders across the Company, including sales, marketing, HEOR, medical affairs’ legal, compliance and finance. Additionally, for products in development, the role will provide input into the drug development plan specific to the pricing point of view and support for Japan commercial success. The candidate should be the contact point for Japanese authorities, such as MHLW.
This position is also responsible for building the strong relationship with patient groups, etc.
• 8-10 years’ experience in the biopharmaceutical industry, with at least 3 years’ but ideally
more than 5 years’ in a Japan market access function
• Experience in building and implementing pricing strategies for new launch products and
achieving best pricing through negotiation with MHLW
• Specialty product launch experience in Japan and it’s NHI pricing; rare disease
therapeutic launch a plus
• Excellent knowledge and experience of healthcare policy, Health Economics and pricing
rules in Japan
• Demonstrated experience improving, developing and implementing new processes