Company OverviewA Foreign Techonology Company
Job Description• Develops and implements procurement strategies for the Categories he/she manages.
• Establishes and maintains regular and productive relationships with business stakeholders to achieve agreed business goals.
• Develops and leads sourcing projects and cost optimization opportunities in line with the Category strategy
• Maximizes the use of tools, processes, policy setting and enforcement in alignment with the Category strategy to support the control of the spend.
Requirements• Possesses proven in-depth Procurement management skills with significant experience of applying these skills in an international environment
• Relevant experience of dealing with pan-European/Global suppliers in a procurement, supply chain or commercial management
• Excellent English, both oral and written, is a pre-requisite
• Excellent Japanese, both oral and written, is a pre-requisite
• Change management skill to rectify the gap from the standard
• Experience of vendor management/suppliers relationships management processes and execution
• Proven ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
• Good knowledge in Finance and Corporate Governance, Contract Law and negotiation experience with vendors/customers.
• Good Knowledge of Procurement/Sourcing best practices and relevant systems / tools roll out and use..
• Possesses excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.