Company OverviewInternationally famous skincare and cosmetics brand
Job Description- Develop the brand's Marketing Calendar and execute all related activities, including sales result tracking and reporting, customer acquisition, frequency of visit, IPT, AOV etc.
- Work with other departments and be responsible for planning and implementing product launches by in an already saturated market, with out of the box winning concept and communication strategies
- Collaborate with regional marketing, retail and supply chain departments and lead product forecast for new launches, existing sku, samples and promotional items (POP) to control stocks .
- Support HQ and Asia Pacific for Asia Product Development; Competitive Market / Product Trend Analysis, Proposition of Benchmark products.
- Monitor and analyze product performance, competitors, market trend and make necessary recommendations for future activities
- Negotiate with HQ and Asia Pacific for local needs to increase business in the Japan market
- Manage the marketing budget with accountability to the Marketing Director
- Develop promotional collateral (product catalogue, sampling materials, counter support tools)
- Work with HQ on preparation of information for product registration,and outer carton and insertion creation
Requirements- At least 5 years experience in product management in the cosmetics industry, with FMCG experience a plus.
- University degree from a recognized university
- Proficiency in Japanese and English (oral and written)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Results-driven, strategic thinker with a creative and digital mindset
- Interest in cosmetics industry
- Team player, detail-oriented and ability to multi-task