Company OverviewLeading Cardiovascular Peripheral Intervention company
Job Description· For commercial products and upcoming product launches, the position is focused on ensuring product fitness for use in the region, partnering to drive
the development and execution of regional product strategy, and maximizing product profitability.
· Product training, coordinating product launches and supporting clinical studies are all important aspects of the commitment. You will partner with marketing team members on the development and implementation of marketing strategies and materials, promotional activities, sales forecasts and
· On a high level, you create and organize internal and external workshops, evenings of clinical discussion and congresses. The application of clinical and technical expertise to reimbursement initiatives also form part of this role.
· You will be part of a highly skilled and motivated domestic and global cross functional team and closely work together with stakeholders and counterparts across business units and regions.
Requirements· Several years of working experience in a similar role in the medical device industry, including clinical experience and deep product expertise.
· University degree or relevant educational training.
· Good understanding of human anatomy to be able to discuss clinical aspects on expert level.
· Proven ability to build relationships with physician customers, key opinion leaders, and economic buyers.
· Experience working in an environment with different cultures, political systems and health care systems.
· Excellent communication skills in order to influence leadership, clinical and regulatory, marketing and sales teams.
· Demonstrated ability to:
o Manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
o Provide technical or clinical support to field sales associates and customers
o Influence a diverse group of people in a virtual organization
o Learn and grow knowledge quickly
o Read and interpret scientific or clinical publications and data
o Work both independently and as part of a team
· Fluency in English is required
· High ethical standards and respect of compliance
· Travel would be at least 40 to 60%
· Experience in the interventional treatment of cardiovascular disease
Additional Job InformationIf interested, please contact RGF Hr consultant Gabriel Elmaleh at:
D: +81-3-4400-2616 | M: +81-(0)80-6532-2202