Company OverviewTop American Medical Technology Manufacturer
Job Description• Manage the product line as a business, helping to develop strategy and drive execution. Provide
input to strategic plan if required.
• Contribute to define offer development (competitive analysis and profiling, product benefit
analysis, product positioning and positioning statement)
• Develop and execute marketing plan that includes market analysis, unmet needs assessment,
segmentation, competitor analysis, and positioning, sales strategy with based on product value
• Understand buying process deeply in each major target segment to develop marketing plan.
• Develop strategic marketing programs to drive business growth effectively.
• Develop and maintain product promotional tools including training materials for sales reps.
• Manage product sales budget and sales progress.
• Manage product IVD registration by collaborating with RA/QA personnel.
• Plan and execute seminars and other educational activities.
• Develop advocate relations and manage KOL relations.
• Grow brand awareness through a number of activities with involvement of KOLs
• Co-visit customers with sales reps or independent visit to enhance conversions or research the
market needs, opportunities
• Interact with global marketers to exchange market information and learn market access or
marketing programs as best practice sharing.
• Provide the regional market needs, market information for future product development or
existing product development project
• Co-work with supply chain management (SCM) to retain accurate sales forecast and have
efficient product inventory.
• Manage regulatory compliance by collaborating with RA/QA personnel.
• Appropriately interact with outside companies with which we can have collaborative partnership
in the market place for creating a synergetic value as win-win situation.
Requirements• Graduated from a University. MBA an asset but not necessary
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
• Business level of English
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience
• Experience within the healthcare environment preferably in in vitro diagnostics
Professional Skills & Key Competencies
• Knowledge and understanding of National Healthcare System procurement procedures
• Must be able to demonstrate progressive achievements both individually and within team
• Strong strategic thinker who anticipates trends and competitive activity
• Judges and adjusts priorities to achieve personal and team objectives
• Demonstrates strong planning and organization skills and ability to execute plans
• Shows a strong aptitude for dealing with ambiguity
• Demonstrates strong business acumen (including ability to analyze information and make
recommendations to management)
• Is highly results driven as well as being solution-focused and goal-oriented
• Self-motivated and exhibits a positive “can-do” attitude
• Displays high levels of self-awareness and maturity. Reliable, supportive, committed and
passionate about the healthcare business.
• Exhibits good communication skills and can work effectively at all levels, both internally and
• Excellent team player.
• Able to go on business trips (domestic and overseas)
Additional Job InformationIf interested, please contact RGF Hr consultant Madina Aitzhanova at:
T: +81-3-4400-2621 (D) +8180 4080 4777