Company OverviewWell-known International medical company that manufactures and distributes health care diagnostic equipment and supplies.
Job DescriptionMajor job description
- In charge: Informatics + consulting service.
- Implementation of Market Environment / Competitive Analysis.
- Product management: New product launch, product lifecycle management, partnering with external partners.
- Financial plan management: Plan creation, progress management.
- Program management: creation of marketing programs, progress management.
- KOL Management and dissemination of information.
- Implementation of sales support.
RequirementsRequired personnel and skills:
- There is a passion that creates a market that does not exist in the medical industry / specimen testing industry, so that you can demonstrate creativity.
- You can drive business by demonstrating its involvement with each division in the company and various stakeholders of customers with smooth communication.
- You have insight on medical, medical IT, consultation or have a body that can catch up in a short period of time.
- Set up, execute, and manage projects for launching solutions and business management.
- Business English (mail / telephone conference · overseas business trip) can be supported.
- Product management of IT solutions (plus something in medical systems)
- Business planning and marketing support at consulting company.
- New business development, business planning.
- University degree and above
- TOEIC 800 or more
- Experience in marketing or product management for 3 years or more
- MS-Office (PPT, Excel, Word required access OK)
- MBA is a plus
Additional Job InformationIf interested, please contact RGF Hr Consultant Joseph Coudray at:
D: +81-3-6422-4446 | M: +81-(0)80-9986-5689