Company OverviewLeading International Pharmaceutical and laboratory equipment supplier.
Job Description1) Be the product specialist/expert in the specific business area.
2) Be responsible for the technical support including compliant handling with an intimate communication with sales and service teams.
3) Intimate communication with the product manager(s) in HQ, sale team, and other relevant teams.
4) Transmit the product information from HQ to sales reps and customers.
5) Control and develop the good relationships with dealers with the collaboration with sales team and commercial excellence team.
6) Develop the latest knowledge on science continuously.
7) Create the chance to cross-sell the other products
1) Support sales reps from the aspects of the product features/ specifications/ differentiation/values and so on, except product prices negotiation.
2) Oversee the market in short/ mid/ long-term.
3) Create and update the appropriate sales tools.
4) Visit important customers and demonstrate the products.
5) Train end-uses, sales reps of dealers, and internal sale reps.
6) Execute division strategies to meet the requirements of markets and customers.
7) Create and make presentation at seminars and events.
8) Carry out the planning of seminars, events, training, and ads.
9) Controls the inventory stock levels needed for usual business, campaigns, and complaint replacements.
- Enough experiences in life-science and/or scientific instruments. for 5 years or longer.
- Must have a strong background and skills in microbiology, bio-science, molecular biology, cellular biology, biochemistry, immunology or related. One or more area expertise needed.
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office and others.
- Good market knowledge in customers and markets.
- Positive and aggressive.
- Customer oriented.
- Marketing knowledge, skill, or experiences.
- Bachelor or above.
- Excellent skills and experiences in biotechnology and analytical applications.
- Good leadership and influencing skills.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Proficient in Business English in written and verbal. TOEIC Score 700 and above.
- Excellent presentation skills.
Additional Job InformationIf interested, please contact RGF Hr Consultant Joseph Coudray at:
D: +81-3-6422-4446 | M: +81-(0)80-9986-5689