|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Our client is a leading logistics company, well established in the industry, and expanding its activities and financial team in Japan.
The finance division is looking for a Project Controller reporting directly to the Head of Finance. Therefore, speaking fluently Japanese is a key requirement in order to be able to report to the management and a Business level of English is required as well to report and work efficiently.
As a Project Controller, you will have to ensure that all projects take appropriate internal approval process by following all assigned activities: Take care and control the Country and Cluster BCA Processes ; manage the Price Change Request ; handle all the Contract Life-cycle ; take part in the Internal Training ; etc…
The key requirements for this position include:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as a finance professional: strong FP&A background is preferred and
ideally logistic industry.
- University degree in finance or accounting, or similar through experience is a plus.
- Fluency in Japanese is a must and business level English.
- Strong project management skills and experience as well as experience in contract management is
- Well acquired skills in Excel.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills at all levels
Additional Job Information
If interested, please contact RGF Finance & Accounting Consultant Elie Corbex at:
D : 03 4400 2640 or M: 090 5758 7793