Responsible for development and management of projects at assigned pharmaceutical clients. The projects will include clinical data quality services (e.g. EDC, ePRO, IxRS, rater training, endpoint reliability, scale management, cognition, etc.) for said pharmaceutical clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Note: Other duties may be assigned.
Project Management (70%)
· Manage all phases of each assigned project, including budget, invoicing, staffing, project plan and client deliverables
· Manage multiple projects concurrently, maintaining project schedule and quality deliverables in a dynamic environment
· Coordinate with other Client Services personnel as well as Professional Services and Technical Delivery resources to ensure the timely and quality preparation of project deliverables based on assigned scope-of-services.
· Oversee development and approval of study materials
· Manage team of Project Specialists and/or Project Assistants, as assigned, to facilitate all project tasks
· Ensure all project deliverables are of high quality and exceed client’s expectations in compliance with Quality Management governance procedures
· Oversee study management and coordinate study status with project sponsors
· Manage resources and tasks to ensure all logistics, materials and technologies necessary as defined by scope-of-services
· Coordinate with project sponsors to ensure all project expectations are met
Account Management (20%)
· Maximize opportunities at existing clients, encompassing Change Orders and new projects
· Manage relationships within assigned client accounts including routine written, telephone and face-to-face communication
· Assist with the development of new clients as necessary
· Provide ongoing career development, mentoring and performance feedback for supervised Project Specialists and Project Assistants
· Enhance this company's business model by institutionalizing business processes, implementing best practices and templates, and seeking ways to work more efficiently
· Coach, counsel and provide mentoring and guidance for direct reports
· Contribute to the development, enhancement and testing efforts for enterprise products (e.g. EDC, ePRO, IxRS, PRIME, Rater Station, VERIFIED, IR2, PRISM, CDR System, etc.)
§ Four years of professional business experience
§ Two to three years of project management experience
Skills & Competencies
§ Ownership and management of project budgets, invoicing, project workplans, resource allocation and deliverable management
§ Experience managing direct and indirect resources in a functionally matrixed environment
§ College degree (B.S., B.A.)/University Degree for EU candidates or equivalent years of experience.
§ Demonstrated analytical, organizational, creative problem solving and structured communication skills
§ Strong client and vendor relationship skills, ability to convey complex service project information and resolve project issues
§ Demonstrated experience in career development and team management
§ Ability to travel for business (overnight trips each month are expected)
§ Demonstrated proficiency with computers, especially Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access)
§ Fluency in English (will be required to write, speak and understand English to conduct day-to day business)
§ Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
§ Ability to manage own time and proactively identify prioritized tasks
§ Entrepreneurial spirit, drive and work ethic
§ Focus on attention to detail
§ Professional experience within the pharmaceutical industry. Training and/or education background valued.