Company OverviewGlobal Wireless Provider
Job Description1. Job Definition
• Product and technical requirements review and analysis with offshore engineering windows
• Compliance review and document creation with offshore Technical Manager
• Account interface between customer and back-end project team
• Project liaison for project related activities
• Project issues review and lock-down with offshore Technical Manager
• After market support with Customer Service Dept and offshore Sustaining Team
• Account Management to Operator and be in charge of project management
• Be familiar with Japan mobile industry and get the great people connection from operator
• Project planning, tracking and reporting
• Driving resolution of complex issues
• Liaison with customer and head office product teams
• Identifying, documenting and communicating technical requirements
• Management of go-to-market program to ensure product launches on time and to the customer’s requirements
• As a role of subject matter expert on individual products within customer portfolio, development of baseline product materials to support sales and marketing programs
• Smoothly transfer of new product knowledge to sales and marketing prior to launch
• Management of post launch maintenance releases and sustaining efforts involving any major feature/application upgrade.
• Tracking and keeping bill of health for products within customer portfolio.
This is a telecom/wireless product launch PM position and requires previous experience in consumer electronics project management for other product launches. Technical skills pertaining to wireless cell networks (preferable 5g or at least 4gLTE technologies).
-Japanese : Business Level or higher
-English : Business Level or higher
-Mandarin : Not needed, but a plus