Company Overview外資製薬メーカー/スペシャリティケア領域に強み Overseas based pharmaceutical firm, strong in Specialty Care
Job Description• Responsible for problem solving, risk mitigation, and contingency planning at both program and project level
• Competent in application of standard business procedures (SOPs, ICH, Global Regulations, Ethics and Compliance)
• Create robust and challenging project plans and track the project plan and lead issue identification and problem solving in case of off track
• Support for collaboration and effective interactions between LPT and stakeholders/governance
• Support for cross-project/portfolio discussion
• Partnering with LPH, create a project plan based in alignment with the global asset strategy, with consensus with the LPT
- The PM has the principal accountability especially on the identification of the scope, WBS preparation, timeline, costing, and risk management plan.
- Get an approval from ADT and necessary stakeholders for the project plan agreed in the LPT
- Get the necessary budget for the execution of the project as based on the project plan
- Monitor the project progress and have the accountability for the LBE
• Have the accountability of major milestones and critical path of timeline of the project
- Explain to senior management and governance on behalf of the LPH
• Lead the discussion in the LPT to identify and solve problems if the project is not proceeding according to the project plan and put the project back on the right track. If the problems cannot be solved, propose an amendment on the project plan to the LPT.
- Compile, organize and provide information necessary for the LPT in making decisions
- Provide big picture context to the LPH/LPT to influence decision making
- In partnership with the LPH, coordinate LPT meetings and facilitate the discussions therein
- Drive the risk management to prevent the project from deviating from the plan
- Lead cross-functional communication involving the functions other than the LPT members
• Prepare the opportunities for discussion for maximization of collaboration with the stake holders, and hold meetings for such discussion
Requirements• Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences or a relevant field. Advanced degree preferred (MSc / PhD / MBA) or strong demonstration of equivalent combination of relevant educational and professional training.
• 5+ years of experience on R&D related area, including 3+ years clinical development planning phase to approval.
• Work experience in global environment
• Industry knowledge in the Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, or other Healthcare related field and understanding of its business
• Possesses good communication skills, including verbal and written English skills (TOEIC over 750)
• Must have demonstrated a high level of core and technical competencies
Required skills include: logical thinking and problem solving skills, leadership skills, team building and trust, building skills, conflict management skills , analytical and critical thinking skills
Additional Job InformationTravel: Yes, 15 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced