|職名||Project Manager Product Delivery, Consumer OEM|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Well known OEM of Mobile and consumer electronics.
• Product and technical requirements review and analysis.
• Compliance review and document creation with Technical Manager
• Account interface between customer and back-end project team
• Project liaison
• Project issues review and lock down with Technical Manager
• After market support with CSD (Customer Service Dept) and off-shore Sustaining Team
• Account and project management
• Project planning, tracking and reporting
• Driving resolution of complex issues
• Liaison with customer and head office product teams
• Identifying, documenting and communicating technical requirements
• Ensure product launches on time and to the customer’s requirements
• Smooth transfer of new product knowledge to sales and marketing prior to launch
• Management of post launch maintenance releases and sustaining efforts involving any major feature/application upgrades
- Function head
Bachelor degree in technology or relevant experience/
3-4 years + of relevant work experience in Hardware, OEM and consumer/professional product release experience.
Additional Job Information
50/50 male to female ratio in office,
individual contributor, high flexibility and room to grow.
Manager career path.
New technology (5G)