|職名||Project/Program Manager - Kaizen|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
A Global Luxury Venue
- In charge of designing, creating systems, and operating various Programs that the company provides to its members.
- Ensuring that all the programs create a high level of customer satisfaction, through designing and continuous Kaizen of programs, as well as involving and facilitating internal staff and external partners/ event speakers.
- Assist after-sales of members.
- Research related to above tasks.
- University Degree is required.
- Proven skills in designing products, process, and/or operations.
- 2+ years of experience in Project Management or Consulting (e.g. Business Consulting, Operation...etc.)
- Excellent communication skills in Japanese and English.
- Ability to multi-task at a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Problem-solving Skills.