Job DescriptionThe Project Leader is a cross-functional project leader of relevant Project Team to build and execute project strategy (ies) of a development product(s), including
NME project(s) and/or LCM project(s) which require clinical trial(s) in Japan. The Project Leader provides the leadership to the project team(s) to build high
performing team(s) for maximizing the value of product(s) in Japan. The Project Leader is accountable for the responsible project strategy (ies), and is a single
point of contact from the global team(s), and the relevant function in marketing company such as Commercial/Medical functions as well as external codevelopment partners where applicable.
▪ Bachelor’s of Science in an appropriate discipline
Skills and capabilities
▪ Being responsible for making decision(s) and communicating decision(s) clearly to Project team members and stakeholder(s).
▪ Actively seeking to collaborate in a matrix organisation and holding people accountable.
▪ Being able to have a broad outlook and to see our conduct and ourselves from internal partners and external customers.
▪ Leading change based on our customers’ future needs, making connections with the external environment to drive the future of AZ.
▪ Engaging and inclusive team leadership skill – to motivate, inspire project team members, and influence to stakeholders around key decisions through well thought out rationale and effective communication
▪ Assertive communication skill
▪ Coaching skill – to develop project team members
▪ Thorough knowledge and experience of drug development process
▪ Fluent in spoken and written English for business