|職名||Project legal affairs|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
- Our client is a multinational company in the renewable energy space.
- Our client is looking for a new member to join their project legal affairs team in Tokyo.
As a member of the project legal affairs team, you will be involved with:
- Drafting, reviewing and managing various agreements, including land and EPC contracts, shareholder agreements, and project finance-related contracts;
- Providing legal advice and risk assessments; and
- Negotiating with counterparties.
The right candidate will have:
- Experience in legal contract management (preferably 3+ years);
- A legal qualification or law degree;
- Ability to prepare, negotiate and review contracts in English; and
- An understanding of civil and commercial law.