Company OverviewA European food company ranked #1 in the world in a certain category with a growing presence in Japan.
Job DescriptionSupport of direct import
By referring to the information provided by the manufacturing site, prepare customer requested QA documents such as letters, statement, questionnaires.
By working together with corporate master data or local sales, prepare and check the product label for import products
When import customers request technical statement/letters, technically support communication between sales/CS and manufacturing site. If translation is needed, provide in local langulate.
When complaint is raised by the customers, to support sales and CS for the cumminication with the manufacturing site in the matter of quality technical aspects.
Support local QA team for document
Maintain database of necessary information for customer’s questionnaire or letters of locally manufactured products
In case support is requested from local site, prepare customer requested documents for local customers
Support regional regulatory and to be window of local site for regulatory aspect
Support regional team in terms of regulatory matters. Regional regulatory responsible does not understand Japanese though most of regulatory documents published by the government is only available in Japanese.
Requirements Experience (type)
- Has min. 3 year experience of communication with foreign companies in ENGLISH in the area of customer’s documentations of food or daily consumable goods
- min 1 year work experience in charge of technical sheet and labels with regulatory checks of food or daily consumable goods
Knowledge or specific business understanding
- Team player with initiative, drive and good communication skills across company and other sites
- Has the flexibility and ability to follow up customer’s request for import and related to customoer’s documents.
- very important to be able to work independently
- Accountable and conscientious
- Positive and initiative
- Has min 1 year experience in maintaining ISO 9001,HACCP,BRC,Haral,Koshersystem