|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
AI Startup in Tokyo
As the Software Quality Assurance Manager, you will be responsible for the software testing strategy and execution for our existing and future cutting-edge AI products. You will collaborate closely with the engineering, product management, research, sales, and project management teams. The role is to define the software testing strategy and plans based on the software products. Through collaboration and mutual learning, you will have an impact in defining and implementing a software quality assurance philosophy for a growing enterprise organization. You will be able to demonstrate your past experience as a software test engineer through your current accomplishments as a QA leader.
- Define test strategy & test plans based on software development and product requirements
- Design & implement test infrastructure and processes from end to end
- Build an effective QA team, mentor the team and efficiently manage the resources to support the projects and ensure the quality delivery
- Select & implement test tools and scripts for automated testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to continuously improve test processes and methodologies
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal communication and project management skills are a must.
- Must have experience in managing and collaborating with distributed team members.
- Minimum 7 years of software quality assurance experience, to include a minimum of 3 years in a lead role or management position
- Strong analytical skills and experience with implementation and administration of Software Quality Assurance tools & metrics
- Direct hands on experience with Web Services and UI testing
- Strong leadership skills that inspire team confidence and respect while motivating team members in a creative and effective manner
- Extremely detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication.