|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Global Consumer and privately owned company, in more than 150 countries worldwide.
Employing over 18,000 people and operating 35 companies throughout the world, having a true global reach.
• Co-packer management (managing client's manufacturing assets in coordination with Group Engineering team, setting of and monitoring of production and quality standards, aiming at production efficiency and cost reduction via reduction of scrap, etc.)
• Quality management (guarantee adequate management of Quality via audits at local co-packers and OEM manufacturer as well as support the factories sourcing for Japan in alignment of quality standards for the Japanese market, support distributor/co-packers/factories in dealing with Customer/Consumer complaints)
• Responsible to work with factories, co-packers & suppliers to manage compliance & auditing checks. Communicate issues and follow up of corrective action and prevention action. Assume that issues are timely classified and communicated to business stakeholders.
• Responsible to work with Quality teams of factories and Quality teams of local distributors to manage customer and consumer complaints (specifically for products locally manufactured or packed).
• Responsible to monitor the quality trend and able to analyze the data and contact factory in case of abnormal trend confirmed.
KNOW HOW, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE FOR THIS POSITION
1. Education, qualifications and training
• University degree (Science & Technology)
2. Experience or skills required
• 3 years+ of relevant Manufacturing or Quality management/ Control – technical background
• Ability to initiate, lead projects and work independently with minimum supervision.
• Preferably - Ability & experience in quality management and consumer complaint management
• Superior human relations skills that translate to the ability to deliver results through other people, both direct and in-direct
• Focus, attention to detail and ability to consistently meet deadline
• Strong planning & organizational skills.
• Strong negotiation skills
3. Specialized knowledge or skills required
• Fluent in Japanese and basic English, both written and spoken
• Preferably - Knowledge and experience in confectionery, food and/ or beverage manufacturing as well as Food Sanitation Law & other relevant legislation
4. Other relevant information required for this position description
• Occasional travel within Japan, Asia and/ or Europe
Additional Job Information
Specialization: Supply Chain Division
Tel: 03-6820-0377 / 080-7757-9653