Company OverviewThis company makes integrated Data and Software solutions for professionals in the financial domain. Their solutions are flexible and open serving investment professionals globally with instant access to finance data and analytics which aides critical decisions.
They are a leader in data integration. Over 3 Million client portfolios as well as a vibrant mix of data sets of their own as well as from other leading providers, they acquire, integrate, and manage content like no one else. Over half their organization is tasked with data integrity and concordance.
They have 60 offices in 23 countries, employing over 9,500 employees.
95% of asset managers who use them continue to use them, year after year. Today they serve roughly 115,000 financial professionals in over 5,000 firms globally and in all areas of the industry.
• Implement product installations for new clients that can vary from short projects at small hedge funds to large-scale deployments at multi-billion dollar asset managers
• Advise on and create proprietary investment processes that are tailored to individual clients using the RMS’s highly configurable software and workflow tools
• Import data from and coordinate with prominent third party vendors including custodial banks, accounting systems, trade order management systems, and market data providers
• Accompany the sales team periodically to product demos to advise potential clients on usage of the software and suggest potential workflows based on previous experience with existing clients
• Write custom reports to aggregate research and import data into tear sheets, productivity reports, and investment dashboards tailored to individual clients’ investment styles
• Maintain a 2-year strategic plan to optimize the value of our solutions at your clients
• Manage and support existing clients by solving problems, training users, and providing exemplary customer service
• Understand the value proposition RMS provides to each client (i.e. why they bought it and continue to use it)
• Build diverse relationships with the contacts at our clients
• Leverage cross-team collaboration to identify opportunities to grow the business
• Understand our product strategy and proactively guide clients to the optimal solution
• Proactively involve the FactSet generalist teams in your work and clients.
• Work with the Product Development Team to ensure client feedback is properly communicated into product enhancements
• Frequent travel will be required
• Proactive and independent work ethic
• Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent presentation skills, written and oral communication skills, and solid organizational skills are required
• Background knowledge in programming or data management not required, but demonstrated critical thinking ability and a willingness to learn new technologies is critical
• Focused on guiding clients towards optimal solutions i.e. working strategically
• Product Specific
• Knowledge of or strong interest in working with programming languages (FQL, Visual Basic, SQL…)
• Prior experience in RMS and/or FactSet workstation is a plus.
• Native level Japanese and fluent English skills