Company OverviewGlobal RPA and AI vendor providing a software platform for organizations to effectively automate business processes.
Robotic Process Automation tools able to automate human workflow ranging from repetitive and tedious to complicated tasks.
Scope of activities:
• Be a master of the most advanced RPA tool platform
• Exposure to a wide variety of technology problems and their solutions in client RPA environment
• Lead identifying, specifying and selecting information system solutions, considering functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure, and performance.
• Interfacing requirements and design to AI/Cognitive, AI Japanese OCR, BPM, etc.
• Investigate technology partners and 3rd party vendor’s products, and develop RPA solutions which collaborate with their products.
• Take charge of document creation, testing, and inspection for RPA solutions.
• Manage RPA solution development project.
• Improve the process of RPA solution development.
• Deliver support of RPA solutions.
Requirements• Fluency of written and spoken Japanese is mandatory, basic English preferred
• Overall 5 years working experience in IT programming and application architecture
• Project management experience in the field of software development
• Minimum 5 years experience in programming is a must
• .Net experience is preferable
• Self-starter with ability to prioritize and plan complex work in a rapidly changing environment
• Results oriented with the ability to produce products that deliver organizational benefit
• Strong critical thinker with problem-solving aptitude.
• Strong conceptual and analytical skills - demonstrating outside-the-box problem-solving skills
• Skills required: process minded, good presentation and communication
• Previous experience with working with RPA such as Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, OpenSpan, Biz Robo, or Winactor is a plus
• Bachelor (Computer Science is a plus), Master and Doctor degree
Offering possibility of work from home and flexible working hours in a nice office.
Competitive salary, Stock Options Plan